Beyond being an independent solar energy producer, Amarenco wants to be a player in the decarbonization and transformation of our economic model.
DISCOVER ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU WITH A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE ENERGIES OF THE FUTURE!
Are you looking for meaning, flexibility in your working environment and stability in your professional life? Join the Amarenco Group, a leading group in the field of electricity production.
We are experiencing strong growth, which we are managing by acting responsibly on our environment.
Our driving force is the reconciliation of economy and ecology, and the harmonious links we have with nature are also those we have with each other.
Join us, Regenerate yourself....
Stage / alternance
Consult our gender equality index
Gender Equality Index : Amarenco France scores 89 points out of 100 for the year 2021
• In accordance with the provisions of the law “For the freedom to choose one’s professional future” of September the 5th 2018 and the decree n°2021-265 of March the 10th 2021, the equality index measures various data on professional equality built around 4 indicators :
• Wage gaps (out of 40 points);
• Gaps in individual salary increases (out of 35 points);
• Salary increase for employees returning from maternity leave (out of 15 points);
• Number of employees of the under-represented gender in the 10 highest earners (out of 10 points).
• Amarenco France obtained a score of 89 points out of 100 for this third edition.
By this result, AMARENCO Group demonstrates its capacity to improve its practices in terms of professional equality and undertakes to continue its actions in favour of women :
• Access to positions of responsibility,
• Access to technical positions,
• Wage equality between men and women,
• Work- life balance.
Therefore, this axis is a natural part of the AMARENCO Group’s global and strategic
ESG approach which aims to be more attractive, inclusive and sustainable.
Calculable indicator (1=yes, 0=no)
Indicator’s maximum number of points
Maximum number of points for calculable indicators
1/ Wage gap (in %)
2/ Gaps in individual salary increases (in % points)
3/ Salary increase for employees returning from maternity leave (%)
4/ Number of employees of the underrepresented gender in the 10 highest earners
Total of calculable indicators
Amarenco is recruiting