Beyond being an independent solar energy producer, Amarenco wants to be a player in the decarbonization and transformation of our economic model.
About the Role
The team is looking for an Investment Analyst Intern to join its Investment Management APAC team based in Singapore. The role is to primarily provide support for due diligence, structuring and financing transactions in the renewable energy sector, identifying and tracking relevant KPIs, ongoing development and monitoring of control systems to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a dynamic environment with the possibility to learn under the mentoring of experienced team members and rapidly take on responsibilities. This internship position may potentially progress to a permanent role.
- Assist in financial modelling and valuation analyses
- Assist in financial and operational due diligence
- Prepare materials for evaluation by the Investment Committee
- Portfolio and pipeline monitoring changes, improvements to disclosure controls and internal control over financial reporting
Non-negotiable requirements (must be)
- Engaged and passionate about Amarenco’s cause
- Constant learner
- Team player
- Fully in line with the Amarenco’s corporate values
- International mindset
Successful candidates will have the following attributes
- Good academic qualifications with experience in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity or renewable energy consultancy
- Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills
- English and Chinese fluent (read and write), with strong communication skills
- Driven, self-starter with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and team spirit
- Ability to work well in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced work environment
- Willing to commit to 6 or 12 months full time internship
Other specific skills include
- Strong stakeholders/business partnership management skills
- Team player and positive contributor
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Very good command of any relevant information system tool being a plus
You want to join a company in which you can develop both humanly and professionally? This internship is for you, apply with the code SG-INT1!